Hey John,

We have a glossary here that helps direct you to the relevant pages:
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Glossary

However, for a glossary of terms it depends what you are searching for. I
don't believe we have a full page of terms on the old wiki but instead
pages split out by categories.
I'd suggest posting in the @xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org
any of the other developers have the same idea. I'm sure it wouldn't be
difficult to set up, and you may even receive help from other members.

For the full pages, you can refer here:
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Special:AllPages

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi