Hi,

On 05/02/2024 11:11, Elias El Yandouzi wrote:
Hi Jan,

On 29/01/2024 08:28, Jan Beulich wrote:

On 16.01.2024 20:25, Elias El Yandouzi wrote:
Julien Grall (8):
   xen/vmap: Check the page has been mapped in vm_init_type()
   xen/vmap: Introduce vmap_size() and use it
   xen/arm: fixmap: Rename the fixmap slots to follow the x86 convention

Btw, if there was clear indication that e.g. this patch (fully ack-ed
afaict) can go in ahead of earlier patches, I probably would have put
it in already. Considering it sits half way through the series, I don't
want to blindly chance it, though.

I just forgot to strip off those ack tags. The patch got approved quite a while ago and I thought it would be better to submit it again.

I spoke with Stefano on Matrix and he was fine with keeping the ack. I assume that Jan is also ok as he asked if we could commit.

So I have committed the patch.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall