Dear all,

We are detecting several issues with USB port virtualization with the Xen
hypervisor.
- We cannot do PCI passthrough of the PCI usb bus on a Windows 10 1607 64-bit
virtual machine. The bad result is a Windows blue screen.
- When we use the passthrough functionality on a Windows 21H2 virtual machine,
we notice that the speed of the USB port is not high speed but full speed on a
USB 3.0 port
- We notice instabilities when using the nec-usb-xhci driver,  USB 2.0 keys are
not recognized by the Windows virtual machine (incorrect descriptor)

We need your help to find a solution for these problems.

The Software used are :

-        Debian 11 version 5.10.0-20

-        Xen version 4.14

-        Windows 10 1607 and 21H2 for virtual machines. Virtual Machine HVM

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Dominique LARRIEU

Cyber Project Manager

Thales

4, avenue des Louvresses
92230 Gennevilliers, France

[cid:image001.png@01D7E1DE.77862BB0]

Retrouvez Thales sur les réseaux sociaux et sur
www.thalesgroup.com<https://www.thalesgroup.com/>