On 25/01/2024 8:24 pm, Elliott Mitchell wrote:
> The original observation features MD-RAID1 using a pair of Samsung
> SATA-attached flash devices.  The main line shows up in `xl dmesg`:
>
> (XEN) AMD-Vi: IO_PAGE_FAULT: DDDD:bb:dd.f d0 addr ffffff???????000 flags 0x8 I

You have a device which is issuing interrupts which have been blocked
due to the IOMMU configuration.

But you've elided all details other than the fact it's assigned to
dom0.  As such, there is nothing we can do to help.

This isn't the first time you've been asked to provide a bare minimum
amount of details such that we might be able to help.  I'm sorry you are
having problems, but continuing to ping a question with no actionable
information is unfair to those of us who are who are providing support
to the community for free.

~Andrew