Le 11/04/2024 à 22:05, Andrew Cooper a écrit :
> On 08/04/2024 2:02 pm, Teddy Astie wrote:
>> All hardware that supports VT-d/AMD-Vi that exists also supports cx16 (aside
>> specifically crafted virtual machines).
>>
>> Some IOMMU code paths in Xen consider cases where VT-d/AMD-Vi is supported
>> while cx16 isn't, those paths may be bugged and are barely tested, dead code
>> in practice.
>>
>> Disable IOMMU in case we have IOMMU hardware but no cx16, then cleanup
>> no-cx16 handling logic from VT-d and AMD-Vi drivers.
>>
>> Teddy
>>
>> Changed in v2:
>>
>>   * Added cleanup no-cx16 code for x2APIC
>>   * Fixed commit and code formatting
>>   * Added missing Suggested-by note
>>
>> Teddy Astie (3):
>>    VT-d: Disable IOMMU if cx16 isn't supported
>>    AMD-Vi: Disable IOMMU if cx16 isn't supported
>>    VT-d: Cleanup MAP_SINGLE_DEVICE and related code
>>
>>   xen/arch/x86/apic.c                         |  6 ++
>>   xen/drivers/passthrough/amd/iommu_map.c     | 42 ++++------
>>   xen/drivers/passthrough/amd/pci_amd_iommu.c |  6 ++
>>   xen/drivers/passthrough/vtd/intremap.c      | 65 ++++-----------
>>   xen/drivers/passthrough/vtd/iommu.c         | 92 +++++++--------------
>>   xen/drivers/passthrough/vtd/vtd.h           |  5 +-
>>   6 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 145 deletions(-)
>>

> Sorry, but you've sent out two copies of each patch in this series, and
> it's not clear if they're identical or not.
>
> Please could you send out another version, making sure there's only one
> of each patch.
>
> Also, you need to swap ENOSYS with ENODEV, as per Jan's review on v1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~Andrew

Hello,

Not entirely sure why it got sent twice, as marek said he only received
it once. Will double-check next time to avoid this issue in case I
wrongfully sent it twice.

Will also swap ENOSYS with ENODEV in the next version.

Thanks,

Teddy

Teddy Astie | Vates XCP-ng Intern

XCP-ng & Xen Orchestra - Vates solutions

web: https://vates.tech