On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 5:00 PM Andrew Cooper <andrew.coop...@citrix.com> wrote:

> On 25/04/2024 10:12 am, George Dunlap wrote:
> > Misra 8.2 requires named parameters in prototypes.  Use the name from
> > the implementaiton.
> >
> > Fixes 0d19d3aab0 ("svm/nestedsvm: Introduce nested capabilities bit").
>
> Nit.  We treat Fixes: as a tag.

Oops -- I'll fix that on check-in.  Gmail is also underlining my
misspelling of "implementation" in red, so I'll fix that as well.

> Also you might want to include the Reported-by's.

I thought about adding a Reported-by; but this was reported by Eclair,
which is run automatically, right?  We typically don't give a
"Reported-by" to the person who flagged up the osstest or gitlab
failure, so I figured this would be similar.

I'm happy to give credit where it's due, however.  You were the first
one who reported it to me, but Nicola also raised it; and I guess it's
someone else who's paying for the Eclair runs.  So what "Reported-by"
did you have in mind?

> Otherwise, Acked-by: Andrew Cooper <andrew.coop...@citrix.com> although
> I have a strong wish to shorten the parameter name.  That can be done at
> a later point.

Thanks,
 -George