On 03/05/24 21:46, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 03/05/2024 8:44 pm, Federico Serafini wrote:
On 03/05/24 21:14, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 29/04/2024 4:21 pm, Federico Serafini wrote:
Patch 1/3 does some preparation work.

Patch 2/3, as the title says, removes allow_failure = true for
triggered
analyses.

Patch 3/3 makes explicit that initally no files are tagged as
adopted, this
is needed by the scheduled analysis.

I'm afraid that something in this series is broken.

Since these patches went in, all pipelines are now getting a status of
blocked rather than passed.

If I manually start the Eclair jobs, then eventually the pipeline gets
to Passed.

Can you provide us a link to those failures?
I am looking at gitlab xen-project/xen and xen-project/patchew
and everything seems ok.

https://gitlab.com/xen-project/people/andyhhp/xen/-/pipelines/1276081658
is the first one I noticed as blocked, and I manually ran.  That ended
up working.

https://gitlab.com/xen-project/people/andyhhp/xen/-/pipelines/1277724847
is still in the blocked state.  The build-each-commit failure is unrelated.

This is intentional and was introduced by
commit 7c1bf8661db5c00bd8c9a25015fe8678b2ff9ac6

The ECLAIR analysis under people/* need to be activated
manually.

Is this causing some problems to the CI?

--
Federico Serafini, M.Sc.

Software Engineer, BUGSENG (http://bugseng.com)