I don't have any calls to MPOSTOLC(), MLCTOPOS() or MLPOS() in my code so I
think it can be narrowed down to MEMOLINE() or MLCOUNT()

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Peter Rees
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 3:14 PM
To: 'xHarbour-Developers'
Subject: Re: [xHarbour-developers] Problem with latest CVS

Ok, I've tracked the problem down to this commit

  * common.mak
  * compile.mak
    - mlctopos.c
    - mpostolc.c
    + mlcfunc.c

  * source\rtl\memofile.c
  * source\rtl\mtran.c
    * updated, borrowed from harbour.

  + source\rtl\mlcfunc.c
    * borrowed from harbour.
      this file has mlctopos(), mpostolc(), memoline(), mlcount() and
mlpos()
      functions into.

  - source\rtl\mlctopos.c
  - source\rtl\mpostolc.c
    * removed, no longer needed.

  * source\rtl\txtline.c
    - removed memoline(), mlcount() and mlpos() functions.

I suspect there is a boundary/race condition somewhere in this code. It
needs to be fixed before the next release or we should revert to previous
version before the release

Regards

Peter