Fluffy Cat, 04/05/20 06:00:
Besides being inconvenient regarding visuals, alot of these
unidentified strings replace actual information in the Wiki, due to which
that info becomes inaccessible. I have faced this problem in every Wikitaxi
page that I have used.

This is normal: WikiTaxi attempts to parse the wikitext locally, which requires either a fully functional replica of each MediaWiki installation (with all the code, templates, configuration etc.) or some magic alternative parser. In the general case it will fail to show all the content.

As of a year or two ago I believe XOWA was still managing to keep up with this herculean task, but I've not tested.
<http://xowa.org/>

If you want a more robust offline viewer and you don't care about updating the wiki's dump every two weeks, use Kiwix.
https://kiwix.org/

Federico