Dear wikimedia Community

My Name is Fidel Gil I am a master's Student from Technical University of Kaiserslautern in Germany, and I am currently running some experiments with the enwiki xml datadumps. where I recreate the linking structure between articles. when doing so for the article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation

I found that it has a link that has as name 'walt disney studios' in the subsection 'Animated Features CGI' that resolves to 'walt disney animation studios'.

When going through the xml file the entry Animation does reference 'walt disney studios' a disambiguation page rather than 'walt disney animation studios'.

small excerpt from the line in question 'In 1937, [[Walt Disney Studios]] premiered their first-ever animated feature'.

Do the xml file dump use the tag names rather than some other form of URL resolution to create this [[<name of article>]] tags.?

Looking forward to your reply
Fidel Gil