Are you looking for the most current version of each page? Do you want
articles or also talk pages, user pages and the rest?

In any case, There are a couple of projects that might be of interest to
you.
One is the so-called adds/changes dumps, available here:
https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/incr/
The other istwork being done on producing HTML dumps; you may follow the
progress of that on Phabricator: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T254275
Note that parsing wikitext to generate HTML is quite intensive; you might
look at the Kwix project for more information about how they do it:
https://github.com/openzim/mwoffliner

Ariel