labswiki and labtestwiki are copies of Wikitech, which is maintained and
dumped in a special fashion. You can find those dumps here:
https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/wikitech/dumps/
uk.wikiversity.org does not exist.
ecwikimedia, as you rightly note, is private.
The remaining wikis have all been deleted. We dump closed wikis but we do
not dump deleted ones.

I hope this addresses your concerns.

Ariel