Hi, I'm starting a project that will involve repeated processing of HTML wikipedia articles.

Using the enterprise dumps seems like it would be much simpler than converting the XML dumps, but I don't know what the "experimental" status really means.

I see in the original announcement post from a year and a half ago that there is a warning about bugs and downtime, but the meta wiki page and dumps site don't have any more information.

Is there less of a commitment to keep posting the enterprise dumps compared to the database XML dumps?

Thanks,
Evan