Thank you for the announcement Mohammed.

For the audience of the XML Data Dumps list, I wanted to clarify that this
breaking change is for the Wikidata lexeme dumps
<https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/entities/>, and not for the XML
Data Dumps <https://dumps.wikimedia.org/backup-index.html>.

--
Xabriel J. Collazo Mojica (he/him, pronunciation
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Xabriel_Collazo_Mojica_-_pronunciation.ogg>