Public bug reported:

I hit the following error while running unit test under glance stable/kilo
branch.
This is the command line I used: ./run_tests.sh -f -V

This is the error information:
error: python-keystoneclient 1.3.2 is installed but
python-keystoneclient>=1.6.0 is required by set(['python-cinderclient'])

** Affects: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  version conflict encountered while running with stable/kilo branch

Status in Glance: