** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  v3 - pagination in GET services does not work

Status in Keystone:
  Confirmed
Status in openstack-api-site:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When I execute

  GET http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:35357/v3/services?page=2&per_page=5

  I expect to see a paginated collection returned (5 resources in
  total), however this is not the case. Instead I get back the full
  collection - so it seems like the query params are being ignored.

  The next and prev links don't reference the next page in the
  collection either.

  Do I need to configure the conf file or something? If so, I couldn't
  find it documented anywhere.