Public bug reported:

LB_NFV[Alchemy]LB performace  just have 1 G  low peformance than LB
bypass have 4G

setup infor

for LB bypass , client directly send traffic to server without LB , we have 4G
performance
and for LB, client send traffic with LB , we just have 1G traffic
so LB is a bottleneck

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: lbaas

** Tags added: lbaas

** Description changed:

  LB_NFV[Alchemy]LB performace  just have 1 G  low peformance than LB
  bypass have 4G

  setup infor

  for LB bypass , client directly send traffic to server without LB , we have
4G performance
  and for LB, client send traffic with LB , we just have 1G traffic
  so LB is a bottleneck
-
- #Controller-------------performance
- 10.130.176.12 169.57.24.166
- # Network
- 10.130.176.18 169.57.24.169 nitinserver2(LB master)
- 10.130.176.26 169.57.24.167
- #Compute
- 10.130.176.19 169.57.24.173  nitinserver4 ---ovs bad
- 10.130.176.32  169.57.24.164 nitinserver5
- 10.130.176.9   169.57.123.160 nsj8