Public bug reported:

keystone 2014.2.2

using multi domains with one domain in AD ldap
group_filter does not work

user_filer (|(memberof=CN=group1....)(memberof=CN=group2.....))
works as expected, whereas
group_filter (|(CN=group1...)(CN=group2...))

returns no groups in id_mapping table.
openstack group list --domain ldapdomain
(nothing is returned)

so we have to take all the groups in the group_tree_dn

we can have thousands of groups in a directory and we don't want to take
them all. especially if we are binding to a global schema and searching
for openstack users in multiple sites.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  group_filter not working

Status in Keystone: