Public bug reported:

I have multiple regions ( e.g. R1, R2) in my setup and I am providing
those via "AVAILABLE_REGIONS" param in `local_settings` file. I have set
"DEFAULT_SERVICE_REGIONS" param too with correct endpoints ( e.g. R2).

Now while logging in I select `R2` from the Region dropdown, it still
authenticates with `R1` and doesn't route to `R2`, which results into
issues.

Just to mention
- I have same identity endpoints in the case of all regions
- If I add one more region e.g. R3, it starts authenticating with that region.

It is the expected behavior?

Below is the package details

Name        : openstack-dashboard
Arch        : noarch
Epoch       : 1
Version     : 16.2.1
Release     : 1.el7
Size        : 56 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : centos-openstack-train
Summary     : Openstack web user interface reference implementation
URL         : http://horizon.openstack.org/
License     : ASL 2.0 and BSD
Description : Openstack Dashboard is a web user interface for Openstack. The
package
            : provides a reference implementation using the Django Horizon
project,
            : mostly consisting of JavaScript and CSS to tie it altogether as a
standalone
            : site.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  selected region from the available region listing is not being used
  which results into an error

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):

[...]

  From repo   : centos-openstack-train