Hello,

On 10/19/23 23:55, Pokybuild User wrote:

>     A build flagged for QA (yocto-4.3.rc2) was completed on the autobuilder
> and is available at:
>

>         https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/releases/yocto-4.3.rc2
>

>     Build URL:
> https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/83/builds/6080

Once again this release is lacking a proper regression report. I am reacting a
bit late, but I have moved forward with the diagnostic. As for yocto-4.3.rc1,
the report is empty because of a lack in the "base" tests results, which is here
tests results from yocto-4.2. Those are in fact the tests results that we have
pushed manually during summer, because those weren't pushed automatically
(because of another unrelated tagging issue which has been fixed since then).
But it looks like we have made a mistake/omission while doing so: the tag
associated with those results (which is required to make resulttool search for
it) is not present on the mickledore branch. This issue is pretty visible when
fetching the lasts commits on mickledore branch in testresults repository (see
https://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-testresults/log/?h=mickledore)

So to fix this, my suggestion is for someone having the proper write access on
git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-testresults to manually apply the missing tag
on the proper commit and to push it:

git tag mickledore/70029-g21790e71d55f417f27cd51fae9dd47549758d4a0/1
5bf0165296b3686ab5c400869ed2e030f2269c8a

(adding Michael Halstead in CC since he is the one who helped me with the manual
import of missing tests results)

I have tested locally this fix (by tagging locally my clone of testresults +
hacking around in resulttool to prevent it from reading remote tags), and I have
been able to generate the report. Here it is :

https://pastebin.com/fvRcqes4

By the way, the report comes from a slightly modified resulttool run because it
has shown that the recent regression grouping addition needs some improvements
(among some other already discussed issues), so patch incoming.

Kind regards,

--
Alexis Lothoré, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering