Hello Steve,

On 12/8/23 23:39, Steve Sakoman wrote:
> Mickledore is already end-of-life, so no further builds are scheduled.

Ah, yes, I checked that before sending because I had a doubt about whether this
series would still be useful on top of mickledore, but since the 4.2.4.rc3 is
still in progress, I was not sure.
So ok, feel free to drop this series.

> There is a dunfell release that I plan to build this weekend, so a
> patchset for dunfell would be much appreciated if you would like me to
> test it with the 3.1.30 build.
>
> And a kirkstone release is due shortly thereafter, so we also need it there
> too!

I am not sure that a backport is really needed on dunfell and kirkstone, because
- "dunfell" is properly described in BUILD_HISTORY_DIRECTPUSH in config.json, on
dunfell branch
- "kirkstone" is properly described in BUILD_HISTORY_DIRECTPUSH in config.json,
on kirkstone branch
(so yes, the issue was really affecting mickledore specifically)

Anyway, the wider issue is that those branches are lacking almost all
developments I did since ~January on send-qa-email, so some things may work
(test results storage), some other may not (regression reports based on those
results). It is also true for poky. A whole backport is of course possible, but
that would definitely need some thorough testing before using it for releases.

Kind regards,

Alexis
--
Alexis Lothoré, Bootlin