Dear sir or madam

This is an email sending from China about the findings we found on ZMQ
websites, since within this site: ØMQ Licensing -
zeromq<http://wiki.zeromq.org/area:licensing>, saying the zmq was already
updated w MPL2.0:

But, with the other site: Commercial Support -
zeromq<http://wiki.zeromq.org/intro:commercial-support> still saying that ZMQ
was under LGPL v3;

So I’m sending this email just want to make sure that the ZMQ was already
update to MPL 2.0,since we checked and verified the source in git, but the info
in commercial support site was just not up to date, hope you can help to
update, thanks!

Sorry this is the repeatly sending email, since I just got a info from system
saying that my email was just too big awaiting moderator’s approval, so I made
some change to minimize the size of my email, hope this will not bother, thanks!

BR
W.ZHOU