the sorta bearded one wrote:

> I'm lucky enough to have one - Kennys mix is amazing, deep but tough. This
> mix is also on KMS066 so it'll still be available. Didn't realise Sean did
> the other mix which I uh can't really remember much about as I just played
> Kennys mix over and over.

i got one too... hmmm, where can we have picked those up?  ahhhh, the
memories...

uh, back to reality... alongside Kenny's mix, i'm pretty sure 065 has a
ravey/jungley/breakbeaty
mix on the flip (i guess this is Sean's).  i like Kenny's version, but to be
frank i don't care
for Sean's a great deal... played it a coupla times and then consigned it to
the "oh dear" pile.

rob