On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, John Braine wrote:

> What kind of stuff does Dan Curtin play when he's DJing?
> I don't want to go out and hear a favourite producer playing
> banging techno that has nothing in common with stuff he makes
> for the nth time.

I've never heard Dan dj...but you can expect him to play a lot of house,
some hip hop and a few techno records as well..music with a lot of funk
and soul...speakin' of Dan...did anyone pick up the latest Purveyors Of
Fine Funk on Nepenta? The shop I normally order from didn't get it
in...what's it like?...anything like the last RTA movement record on
Reel Musiq and the Ferox collaboration? the paper recordings and player
records were great. Pick these up if you get a chance. Wish Mike filly was
on this list to fill us in on the updates with Dan...word from Mike is
that Dan is in the studio all the time now...and he's got tons of stuff
coming out on Metamorphic soon.

minto