Acid Indigestion is by Ege Bam Vasi on Groove Kissing.
james

"Joel Fernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/18/2000 04:49:45 PM

To:   "Aaron Stigberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org,
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: James Bucknell/Magazines/Hearst)
Subject:  Re: (313) Tune ID from Li'l Louis' set

I think the song you are talking about is Acid Indigestion, but I don't
recall who the artist is.

Ciao Baby,

Joel Fernandez

> From: Aaron Stigberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: (313) Tune ID from Li'l Louis' set
> Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 8:59 AM
>
> Sorry for the cross-spam (and can someone direct me to the best house
music list?)

> But what was the bleepy tune in Li'l Louis' set Sunday night that caused
the mosh pit to break out?  Oh gosh do I want it.  Kinda reminded me of
Tyrone Baker.