Just got back from a week visiting my significant other in london. Amazing.
Enjoyed digging thru crates of records at the Soho Reckless, Camden and
Notting Hill Record Exchanges, and even the new SmallFish Shop, where Nick
was amazingly helpful.

A few questions related to my purchases:

a) anybody have a tracklisting for the green velvet "flash" promo white
label 2x12? I picked it up because the card indicated carl craig mixes, but
i'd like help on who the other mixes are by and which tracks belong to whom.

b) anybody ever heard of a richie hawtin track called "xxx" that featured on
a vinyl comp called something like "brand x vol. 1"? (i don't have the
record in front of me). it's not listed on his official discography at
m-nus.com and i've never heard of it before. the cartridge on my lone 1200
is broken so I haven't even listened to it yet.

--Brian Dillard
Brian Dillard > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Armchair DJ > http://armchair-dj.com
techno without turntables. modern pop.

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please
notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended
recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.