At 10:13 20/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:
Wow.  I humbly disagree.  It may not be as "hard" or
"underground" as the
other tracks on that comp, but it's a fun little tune if you just
relax and
enjoy it.  That track was custom-made for Friday night radio in
Detroit,
and received much airplay.  My gf still ends up humming it about
every other
Friday, almost subconsciously.

I just can't handle that girl's (courtney's) voice. It's hideous. And the lyrics are garbage! If a dj played that in tha 618 (unless it was in a commercial venue, & I'm sure they would hate it too) they'd be shot.

I'll just have to skip past it whenever I play the comp. that's all :)

peace,
Scott
        |               -University: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
        |                -After Hours: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
        |                       -UIN: 2521277-                         |
        |          Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;       |
        |          teach him to use the Net and he won't bother        |
        |                                        you for weeks.        |