Here's a bit of useless cinema trainspotting for ya's.

 If you go to see the movie "Next Friday" (and I wouldn't recommend it.  Chris
Tucker made "Friday," and he's not in this) keep your eyes on the record store
door during the scenes at pinky's records.  There are two close-up shots, in
the first you can spot a Liquid Sky sticker and a modulations (the movie)
sticker, and the second time you a slightly wider view and at the bottom of the
screen in plain view is an "Innovator" sticker from d. may's transmat release.
Probably my favorite thing about the whole movie...except the vacuum scene. ;)

J.
--
Knecht