WorkZ wrote:

> For all those who haven't been to Small Fish Records, 372 Old Street, London,
> EC1V 9LT, you
> really should! It has a lot of the old Fat Cat crew plus others, the stock
> mainly comes from
> their personal collection along with stuff that friends have given to them.
>
> I was in there on Thursday, it was like heaven. I was surrounded by "Hard to
> Find" records, like
> you wouldn't beleive!

you're not wrong!

dropped by there on Friday myself... snagged Black Bog Productions ep on Rising
High, Philosophy
of Sound and Machine Pt 2 on ART, and Moveable Parts Chapter 2 on M-Plant.
yusssss!

has to be said too, all the people down at Smallfish - Nick Fish, Clair Focus
and Lee Grainge
spring to mind, mainly cos they're the only names i can remember - are *so*
friendly.

rob