Does "Small Fish Records" sell online?
And, does anyone know their url if they do in fact sell online?

thanks,
          Jordan M. Zawideh.

For all those who haven't been to Small Fish Records, 372 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LT, you really should! It has a lot of the old Fat Cat crew plus others, the stock mainly comes from their personal collection along with stuff that friends have given to them.

I was in there on Thursday, it was like heaven. I was surrounded by "Hard to Find" records, like you wouldn't beleive!

They had - Trax, Slater's PAS, Sneaky trax, DJAX, Relief, Acacia, Metroplex, UR, Axis, PM, Dance Mania, M-Plant, Drama, other old chicago and Detroit gems and loads more.

They sell new releases and available records but it was the H-T-F records that I was interested, you know, the records you've heard about or always wanted to hear, well shit half of them where hear!

I purchased;

M.C.M 'Mind Control' on Rhythm Beat
(yeah it does have that track)

and in the bargain bin;

Man Train (Marco Carola) 'First Planet' on Design Music

The Shadow (Trackmaster Lou) 'The Lurking Shadow EP' on Making Madd

Paul Johnson Relief 759 'No Big Thang' :)

The Movement 'Feelings of This' on Trance Fusion

K Hand 'Everybody' on Acacia

Thanks to everyone at Small Fish, I know I pissed them off, i must have listened to a hundred records!!!!

Check them out,

Laters,

WorkZ