hey.

chicks on speed would definately be worth seeing at the what is music festival
in melb....I've heard great reviews of their live sets.  You might wanna check
out their track on the Voices in My Lunchbox vol 2 compilation on plug research
<for a bit o' beat boxin flava ;)>, also (as Cyclone mentioned) great
contributions on Hell's Munich Machine double pack, particulary 'this is for
you'...

there's also another 'tech-housey' track that features the chicks on speed
voice, that I think came out recently, kinda in the same vein as this is for
you - does anyone have any idea what that track is?

space.case.nonchalance.

3jane