I'm going to embarrass myself to prove a point.  Groove has to be a sucky
Movie plain and simple.  but I'll go see it to see if I can see my self.
See a few months ago I met this girl at my club and she asked me if I would
be interested in going down and dancin or consulting or something for that
movie.  it was so lame.  I was there for one cheesy dance scene where they
expect you to dance to some suck ass trance then keep going while they cut
the soundtrack for some dialog shot then put it back on.  Took the dumbasses
15 time to get a shot right.  So I stayed for free food, endured one more
take then left.  I had no idea what to expect and honestly it was one of the
lamest experiences in my life.  It was over lit and they put in just about
every suck ass stereotypical rave thing you could imagine (shit-they had
boxes bulk pacifiers, cheesy alters and enough day-glow to make a blind man
see).  It'll be more authentic looking than GO but still cheesy as hell.
But then again when has anyone ever made a feature film that accurately
portrayed a pop culture movement.  Those of us who care are too busy trying
to hold on to the integrity of the music and don't have time to learn how to
make films and write screenplays.....or do we?
hans