The date is Saturday 19 February. Common Factor will now be DJing because of
the logistics (what he needed for the live set went for five pages), but
from what I can gauge he has fabulous taste and his own style, so the night
should be special.

The Lounge in Melbourne is celebrating its 10th birthday and there will be
some interesting events to tie in with that over the next month. CF's date
is one of the highlights.

Over the years The Lounge has put on everyone from Gil Scott Heron to Dave
Angel and Claude Young to DJ Spooky to Groove Armada - and that's just on
the musical tip - so it has long enjoyed a cult status here in Melbourne.

There is a possibility of CF doing other Australian dates but nothing is
confirmed yet.

Cheers

Cyclone