I was in this record store today that I go to on my lunch break and I found
something pretty interesting, you see this store is all old jazz and r&b and
gospel stuff, nothing else. I mean classic stuff, stuff peoples parents and
grandparents used to listen to. I like to go there cause it's sample heaven.
I have picked out some amazing records to sample from, anyway, to get to the
point, I was browsing through the CD bins and I found Jesse Saunders
presents "The Pioneers of House Music, Chicago Reunion". I had heard  about
this piece before but can someone shed me some light on the snippets that
are in-between the tracks. It's pretty interesting stuff talking about Jesse
and Farley and the History of House and how Traxs and DJ International
cashed in on others work. Any insight?