can we please stop this nonsense?
thank you.

From: Ian Malbon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Marie Kacmarek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) okay, this rave for the masses dross
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:49:06 -0400

> wow, do you work for mattel?

<sigh>

> you think they're trying to *discover* dj
> culture?!

Yes, I do.  I think any and every large toy company does it's
damnedest to research exactly what's on the horizon for youth
cultures.  And I think they found that turntables and dance music
were hot items.
If you think anything I just said is in support of a specific
marketing agenda, or a broader capitalistic agenda, then you are
flailing about looking for someone to blame for your own issues.

> as for the word atrocity, sorry the word is not just reserved for nazis.

Ha.  I knew i could make you say Nazi first.  And it only took
one post.

Peace.
--
There4IM