As was previously mentioned, I've seen Kenny receive production credits
on his Unabomber releases, the remix he had a hand in on Definity (I believe)
... I think the track that was remixed was "I Like the Sounds".  I thought
he had
done some work on Method 11:11 as well, but someone else's uncertainty
has sparked my own uncertainty. :)

Back in the early 90s, Kenny Glasgow also did some house-ier tracks on
Jinxx and a few smaller labels from what I've been told.  I have one of
his on
Jinxx.

>From what I understand, he started out in the house music camp so you might
want to adjust your searching if you're looking for older productions.

At Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:28:27 -0700 (PDT), Jeff Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>i was talking with a friend of mine last week and we
>came to the comclusion that we have never seen any
>production credits given to Kenny Glasgow.  Has he put
>out any vinyl releases, or does he just spin and do
>live PA.
>jeff

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email
messages.