> -Now we're waitin for the BOSS 550mkII/660 drummachine mania to sweep over
> the whole civilized world. Now the only people who actually use (and abuse)
> the machine are Dance Mania producers and "rock"musicians... Hint hint ;)
>
> Proffit
This was the first instrument I picked up, and I got it solely based on the
fact it was Squarepusher's only piece of kit for drums......the 550 is
pretty lame but the 660 is a great machine, tho basically you're buying a
bunch of samples of roland's earlier accomplishments...it's sitting in the
corner looking sad these days. I lend it to a friend sometimes who plays
only acoustic guitar to use as a glorified click track, it sounds so crap in
this setting it's scary.

Jason