Kent williams wrote:

Legend has it that the first version of "work this motherf*cker" was made
by sampling "work" "this" "mother" and "f*cker" into the RZ-1.

I always wondered if that track was made like that, since RZ has about 0,8 seconds sampling time in total, and you can divide it to four 0,2 sec pieces. OR (so I'm sold), you can assign the whole (luxurious) 0,8 secs to one pad. That way it could be possible to sample that legendary sentence: "Work that motherfucka" in one pad and trigger it how you want to...?

Another track if I remember correctly that used RZ's sampling capapility was Yellow House's "Jack my body" (Dance Mania). That infamous melody was made with it. (And that melody, apparently was stolen from Jamie Principle's "Bad boy", or other way 'round)

-Proffit