Devon:  You have a copy of:
Inner City--"Ain't Nobody Better" 12" (US Virgin)
Inner City is Detroit's Kevin Saunderson and Paris Grey.
The UK 10 release of this has less mixes, but the better
mixes, in my opinion, are on the domestic (for North
Americans) release. If you enjoy that track, I can recommend
the album from which it comes:  Inner City--"Big Fun" LP (US
Virgin; titled "Paradise" for the UK version) and the other
singles from that album: "Big Fun", "Good Life", and "Do You
Love What You Feel".  And if you buy the 12" for "Whatcha
Gonna Do With My Lovin'" (a later-released downtempo track), the
B-side of the 12" has "Big Fun" LP's "Set Your Body
Free" (remixed by Marc Kinchen).  All of the abovementioned material
should be easy to obtain.  Hope this helps. Andrew Duke