A few months ago I picked up a record simply titled "Ulla" b/w "Vera", two
tracks on each side
of deep dubby techno with the titles in orange print on a lilac label -
absolutely no other
information on it.  Last week I then found "Susie" b/w "Trixie" with orange
print on a black
label, again nothing other than the name!

Does anyone know anything about these?  I'm guessing that the alphabetical
sequence 'S/T' 'U/V'
is not just a coincidence and that there is (possibly!) 11 or so more of them
out there.  If
anyone's got any info on who's to take the credit for these or what the others
in the series
are like, I would greatly appreciate it as I do think these 2 are rather good.

Thanks,