Listening to records is obviously very logical when you don't want to
have stagnant shit sitting in your archive. Many of us do not have that
option and still manage to do very well. I am land locked here in he
states with a capitol that claims to have a scene and in truth it is an
emulation of many surrounding city's bullshit; in other words, the shops
here are wicked weak!!!! If you are in Europe, you are a Euro-rail trip
away from all of the sick shit that us yanks may never behold and even
worse may never be able to call our own wax. In Groove's defense (I know
jack shit about their policy), but the are a state-side store so why the
hell aren't you going to the shops over there? Unless you are a
highlander or whatever you keep you from average civilization.
Bottom line is that Bones and Jon Turi have gotten me some sweet and rare
out of print shit from across that big blue sea and treat me crazy good,
you are in the seat of about 90% of all labels that are worth a damn.
Just grab the shit hot off the press!!!!!!!!

peace
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagh.