>> But this time he was ... eh.  Pretty much the same, I thought.   (Dutchmen,
>> can I get a witness?)  Very much even tempo'ed, with little dynamics.  Sure,
>> the crowd went nuts a few times, but Estroe got a much better crowd
response.
>> (Note to promoters: People's energies peak from 12-2.  Don't put headliners
>> on at 2 AM or later.  It's just *dumb*.)
>
> I can only agree with this very much. Although parties in The Netherlands
> generally start quite late, i think Jeff should have started at least an hour
> earlier.

Indeed.  Didn't we expect him on at 12 Midnight, guys?

>> Hans got tired at about 3:45 so we had to leave before Jeff was done, but I
>> walked out of the Melkweg being flummoxed at something that was undeniable:
>
> Hey, don't make me sound like a party pooper!  The others were already gone
> at that time! :)

hehehehe ... I didn't mean it to sound that way!  I didn't blame you for being
tired at that hour, mid-week even!  I thought it was unfortunate that it was
a Thursday night show and the other guys had to leave early because of work :-(

>> I liked Estroe better than Jeff Mills.
>
> But Jeff played Jaguar!  :)  The original and his own remix, mixed together.

True  :-)   But I still liked Esther better!

> http://TechnoTourist.org/

HEY!   That should be *my* domain name, Hans ... gimme gimme gimme ... ROTFL

        - Greg