I've seen him at several raves and his style always seems rather funky to
me.  It doesn't seem to vary all that much from what I've heard him spin at
clubs.  Maybe what I consider hard house differs greatly from whay you guys
consider to be hard house but I would attribute that style and type to your
more popular rave dj's such as Dj Dan, Donald Glaude, or Terry Mullan.

Kevin