You might also try MMS or the Scratch Free Press in Toronto.  As with ACME,
the turn around might be tight for DEMF.

Cheers.

Tom

At Mon, 15 May 2000 13:09:27 EDT, "dj revolver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I'm a producer/dj in Windsor - just wondering if anyone knows where
>I can
>get 3 or 4 songs pressed fairly quickly (in time for DEMF). Even if
>it's
>about 50 copies or so.  I've heard of Ron Murphy at National Sound.
> Does
>anyone know how quick they work?
>
>Anyways look for the new label "FLIP" out of Windsor in the coming months.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>DJ Revolver
>www.mp3.com/djrevolver
>Enjoy Productions
>www.enjoyproductions.8k.com (under temporary construction)
>Flylife Radio 91.5 CJAM - Windsor: Wednesday nights 12-2am
>Does A Body Good - The Milk Bar: Windsor-Every Thursday Night 11pm-2am
>House and Techno
>Platinum: Windsor - May 27 12-230:DJ Revolver

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email
messages.