i guess i made a mistake about moods and grooves. trackmode it is then. i always
confuse the two.

Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/01/2000 12:23:20 PM

To:   313@hyperreal.org
cc:    (bcc: James Bucknell/Magazines/Hearst)
Subject:  Re: [313]Larry Heard!!!!

I've heard about a new one on Track Mode called
Missing You. Features a mix by Theo Parrish. V.nice
too.

Later,
Nick:)