Well, everyone... it's 98% sure that I lost all of the sets from the december
313 list party.

About 5 days after I got the site up, my isp went down. (Not for everyone, just
for me, and you can be sure i was their *top* priority.)  I was out of service
for 45 (yes, 45 days).  Then, last Monday, May 22, I finally got my service
restored.

On Wednesday, I had planned to announce the ressurection of the site.  But what
should happen upon walking into my apartment?  THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH and one
ticking drive.

Yep, you guessed it, the drive that i use for my server died.  And do you know
how much they want for data recovery? $1500 to $4500 ! That's outrageous.  So,
unless anyone wants to donate the money to get disk recovery for that drive, or
i happen upon some data recovery guy and bat my eyelashes enough, the sets are
gone.

I'm really sorry.  I feel like such a schmuck for volunteering to host the site,
and then having it die, and then having it *really* die.

If Josh ever has access to a highspeed ftp server, and can put the sets back up,
I can d/l, convert and put them up again. (But this time I will put them up with
a realaudio isp)

But, on the bright side, at least we have a lot of real audio from DEMF to
listen to now...

again, sorry i'm a schmuck... this kind of stuff always happens to me... i'm the
glitch queen... ya, good plan to go into programming, huh? wise career decision
there, holl...

ok, i digress...

peace,
holly