Hello all,

Is garage a real genre, or is it just the another faux genre created by the
uber-kool?  What is the style?  Can someone point to towards a definitive
garage track?  Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?

out

jim

p.s.  I'd love a 313 shirt.  Perhaps with the big fist from detorit in the
background.  You know the one i'm talking about, just down from hart plaza...

p.p.s  for the guy who emailed me about fred gianelli availability on the west
coast, record time *still* has most of the telepathic back catalogue!  (Sorry
it took a whole week to get that one out)