Lay wrote:
And there are also other mailing lists, such as Analog Heaven, Digital
Hell, etc. Just go to Hyperreal's main page and find out about them.

Or take it to private mail.

Askew, you just *gotta* have some Detroit politics in this list, which
eventualy becomes subjective, no?... :-) But I do know what you mean, the 70+ messages a day that the list delivers can't be read in 10min time...

I don't have a problem with discussing Detroit politics.
I was referring to the whole DJT-1000/DEMF thread... where the responses to AO's post at his site started as speculation, and stayed there. :)

~Askew