Graylock - C.T.M rmxs - EC:

Much like the early description the long player on here simply bangs along for
about 6 mins or so, with some 909 snare clap, and dark bass, break down then, in
your face comes a nicely abrasive synthline, and some snappy additions to the
already dark bassline, more claps, then it gets all mellow like near the end.
Rachmad mix basically tears apart the long player, salvaging all the good parts
and looping it to death.
Todd