somebody tell me where on the web i can find an image of the fist and i'll see
what a i can do.
james

FC3 Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/08/2000 02:23:24 PM

To:   "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
cc:    (bcc: James Bucknell/Magazines/Hearst)
Subject:  RE: [313] lots of entries for list t-shirt

is there anyone who submitted a design with Joe Lewis' fist from downtown???
i still think that is a great idea.  i would vote for that one.
jeff